Inside Sales Executive
About The Company
- Creative Vasishtha
- Bengaluru, KA
₹20k - ₹25k
This post is ideally suited for a self-motivated, confident business development executive who will be responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients and encouraging existing clients to retain and signup for new business services.
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Processing customers’ purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
- Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
- High school diploma or Degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in all microsoft office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Proven sales experience.
Skill & Experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Jr Frontend Developer
₹20k - ₹25k